People endorse other products for a many reasons. Sometimes to sell affiliate products for commissions, promote a joint ventured product or other times, for an advertising space they sold. Solo ad is a single advertisement in an email published by the owner of an ezine/newsletter to his lists of subscribers.
Why does it work more effectively than the others? You can fully personalize your solo ad and it'll be sent out in only one single email, which lets the readers focus only on the solo ad. This highly increases the response of the advertisement and gives you a high edge compared to other ads which are hardly noticed.
Here we're going to mention what kind of solo ads sell and what factors are important. The process of publishing a solo ad:
1. Choose a newsletter or e-zine to send out your solo ad
2. Write a solo ad
3. Create an effective or catchy title
4. Put up the website where your visitors will go
1. Choosing the right newsletter or e-zine This is an extremely important step. Whether or not your readers will be interested in your solo ad depends on what group they are. You must choose a huge targeted list of subscribers to send out your solo ad, usually one with more than 5,000 people.
If you want to find targeted e-zines/newsletters where you can advertise your solo ad, simply make a search on Google with your niche market's keywords and go to the popular or high ranking websites. From there, find the links that say "advertising" or "advertise with us", and the rest is pretty self-explanatory.
2. Writing a solo ad Most people are tired of seeing advertisements over and over again, they can sense it right away on the first look followed by a click on the delete button. So how do you make a difference with your solo ads?
Write a story, that's all! Humans are drawn into stories since they were born, we'll read any stories which are interesting. Write about how you have started before you have this experience, and what happens after. It has been said that the best solo ad never sells a thing, it only pre-sells and warm up the readers.
3. Coming up with the perfect title Ever been to a book store? If you are not attracted to the headline of a story book on its cover, will you even bother buying it next? Hardly, and that is why you need to keep your readers hooked.
4. Design the website where your visitors will go It is common that people always send readers of their solo ads right to the main sales page, a big mistake, instead. You should always let these "personally invited" visitors feel that they are special, for having the front-edge against the other normal visitors.
Greet them cheerfully, and roughly tell them your success with the product you mentioned in the solo ad, and always take advantage of asking them to opt into your subscriber list! This is very crucial, every penny or effort you spent for the solo ad is to benefit as much as you can from it, but not the extent of people getting tired, of course.
Again, tell the stories, interesting stories. You will realize that people will want to buy from you so much just because they feel closer to you. Do this right, and you can have an overnight success with your solo ads.
About the Author
Mark Flavin Is An Expert On Making Money Online & All Work From Home Topics. Find Out How Mark Makes His Living Online At http://markflavin.com/index.html