In this article, I am going to show you an easy way to make money online. But first, let’s take a general overview of where a newcomer fits in. We all know that there is a wealth of possibility out there on the internet, and it seems that every week we are hearing stories of individuals having “a $20,000 day” within internet marketing circles. Of course, most of these individuals are veteran marketers and have a comprehensive repertoire of skills. So what about the newcomers to internet marketing? Is there an easy way to make money online? The answer to that would be no. However, there is a SIMPLE way to make money online, but do not confuse that with easiness. “Easiness” would suggest money is made without any effort, which is not the case. You will have to invest a fair amount of focus, discipline and hard work, but the formula to follow is fairly simple in execution, and the pay-off can be immediate.
There are a few popular ways to make fast money online, but I shall be concentrating on providing you with one workable method which you can put to use straight away. This is to use internet forums in conjunction with affiliate marketing. Let’s go through it step-by-step.
1. Go to Clickbank and register for an affiliate account (it’s free).
2. Browse the Clickbank products (anything BUT internet marketing products) and select a product which offers you a healthy commission of 50% or above.
3. Get your affiliate text link for that product by clicking on the “Earn X%” button.
4. Run a Google search for forums and message boards related to the topic of your affiliate product.
5. Open a new bookmark folder and name it “Niche forums”. Register for every forum you can and then bookmark the forums in your new folder.
6. Ensure that each one of your forum profiles is edited to include your affiliate link within the signature option.
7. Spend a few hours browsing the forums, making a list of commonly asked questions by users, and then find the answers to these questions through a bit of Google research.
8. Post in each forum a few times a day. Be helpful and informative and build your status. The more people trust you, the more likely they are to click on your affiliate link.
And that’s all there is to it! It doesn’t sound glamorous, but it works if implemented in good faith and with great industry. Imagine that you pick an affiliate product that will pay you a $20 commission on each purchase made through your affiliate link. If 10 people a week click on your link through your forum exposure, then you’re making an additional $800 a month.
The sky is the limit. The more forums you post to, and the more posts you make, the greater your exposure is. However, don’t use this as an excuse to spam forums. Respect the guidelines and, most importantly, give value to the users by providing the answers they seek. The more gravitas you establish, the more times your link will get clicked. It really is as simple as that - the easy way to make money online.
Jack Silver is an internet marketer based in the U.K. Jack's fast-track success story, "How I Quit My Job And Made Money In My Pyjamas" can be located at http://www.moneyinpyjamas.wordpress.com.