by Melissa Ilhan
As a newbie, I understand what is is like to feel lost in the Internet Marketing World. Don't know where to start. Well here is what I learned on the internet for the past six months.
1. Stick to one strategy and follow it until you get results.
2. No matter how many other things distract you, make sure you FOCUS.
3. You need to treat internet marketing as a business and devote some real time to it.
4. Don't get discouraged. It is easy to discouraged if you don't start making money right away. You
have to realize that a real business takes time to grow.
5. Grab a subscription to ezine articles and write articles on your chosen topic, good articles not just
keyword stuffed junk articles, give people value, ask someone to read your articles and ask them if
they learned something, if they did submit it if not re-write it.
6. Use an autoresponder system such like a weber that allows you to build your list and follow up with
7. Participate in forums such as the warrior forum great for newbies.
8. Work hard and be persistent.
9. Find someone with a program that will set everything up for you and mentor you along the way. The
best way to succeed is to follow someone else's success.
10. Register with Clickbank and promote as an affililate. If you do not have a website, you can go to blogger or wordpress to set up you own blogs.
Hope that these tips will help newbies out there in the Internet Marketing World.
Melissa Ilhan is a Newbie Internet Marketer. Learn More About me at www.beginnersguide-to-affiliatemarketing.blogspot.com