by George Zuwala
15 Things To Check Before Joining Someone Else's Affiliate Program
1. Can they notify you by e-mail when a sale is made?
2. Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join without buying the product or service?
3. Is the product or service related to your target audience?
4. Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if they have had any problems.
5. Do they offer backend products so you can get repeat sales from the same person?
6. How often will you receive a commission check?
7. Do you get credited for a sale if people come back in month and then make a purchase.
8. Do they provide you with proven sales material? (links, banners, classified ads, sales letters etc)
9. Will they give you the leeway to create promotional ads.
10. Do they offer you access to an online sales stats page?
11. Do they use a reputable system to track your sales?
12. Does the affiliate program pay commission for sales of people who sign up under you?
13. Can you get around-the-clock help online or offline?
14. Can they offer customers a lot of different ordering options, so in return you won't lose sales.
15. Will they keep in contact with you on a regular basis by e-mail to provide you updates or current promotions?
About the Author
George Zuwala has been doing business online since 1995 and he and his partners have tired and tested 100's of opportunities and spent over $109,000 dollars in finding out what works and most importantly what doesn't and they will continue to do so on a daily basis because we hate scams. For more information go to http://www.forumreviews.org