Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Super Affiliate Success Blueprint: A Proven 3 Step Method

by Aaron Krall


Are you an affiliate loser? The stats show that 99% of all affiliates hardly make enough to live while the other 1% are raking it in. Why do so many affiliates fail while others succeed? To really do well with affiliate programs it helps to have a proven blueprint to follow. If you don't have a road map, chances are you will never pull yourself up to the the top 1%.

So, to help you get started I am going to explain a proven blueprint that many top affiliates have used to make over $2,300 in 4 weeks.

1. Go to clickbank and find three affiliate programs. There are lots of criteria you can use to choose the affiliate programs to promote, but the main thing is to choose three that are related. For instance: how to write an ebook, promoting your ebook, and setting up a killer mini site to sell it. You get the idea. I'll explain why this is important later.

2. After you have chosen 3 affiliate programs, write three articles based around them and put links to them in your articles.

NOTE: There are many out there who object to putting your affiliate links in your article and advise that you put them in your resource box. They are in the 99% group. Do you want to listen to them? You see, many do not even look at your resource box and if they don't you'll lose the sale. As long as your not blatantly promoting your affiliates, you'll have more success if you put them in your article.

3. Then, submit these articles to ezine publishers. Here are a few ezine directories that I have used: http://www.ezine-dir.com
http://www.go-ezines.com http://bestezines.com

These next two are paid sites, but highly recommended: http://www.topezineads.com http://www.directoryofezines.com

HOT TIP: Many ezine publishers receive tons of articles from authors trying to get there article published. How can you make your article stand out? Use an affiliate link in your article that the publisher can change to use as his! This will improve the chances of you getting you article published. You won't make any money right of the bat, but your looking for long term success not short term. That's were you will differ from the rest.

In your article by-line, or resource box, put a link to your free course or report. If you don't have a free report or series, it's not that hard to make one. You should go find a free report along the lines of the product you are selling, sign up for it and use it as an example for your own series. Don't copy it, but use at as a model for the course you will make. Then in your course you can advertise another affiliate or product that you own. But keep your focus on just one affiliate program. Don't overwhelm your future prospect.

The key to this whole concept is getting your opt in list and then selling later. Most of your customers won't buy until the 3rd or 4th email, and this has been proven many times.

What will happen then is others will start promoting your articles, and you will continue making money without any extra effort on your part.

Now, after you have mastered this simple blueprint, try another set of affiliate programs.

Set goals for yourself and don't get to overwhelmed with what you have to do. Break up your tasks into smaller chunks and and then laser your efforts to accomplish them one by one.

The longer you keep promoting your affiliate programs and trying new methods, you will constantly see increases every month in your commissions!

With The 7-Step Proven “Affiliate Money Machine” System, You Can Start From Scratch And Begin To Bank In Affiliate Commissions In As Little As 7 Days From Now! FREE For A Limited Time: http://www.truforyou.com

No comments: