At last a sincere and honest guy tells you how to make a killer living online with affiliate marketing.
He has left no stone unturned in his in-depth book, teaching you everything you have to know to succeed.
1. So you want to get into affiliate marketing. This is very competitive so you'll have to know some insider tricks first.
2. You'll need to know where to find the best products. Digital one's are the best as they can be downloadable immediately by your customer. They just love the ability to receive their product within seconds.
3. Next you should have a lead capture page, building your list is imperative if you want to succeed in this business. Having a good squeeze page allows you to capture a prospects name and email address. Which you can mail over and over again, but don't over do it.
4. Then you'll need a good auto respoder, this email software is essential for anyone doing business on the net. You can find them on the net, just do a Google search, the most popular ones are, Aweber and Getresponse.
5. Offer a FREE product to get them to sign up for your news letter, this way they feel like their getting something of value. You should offer something good, people don't want junk. Help them, people love help, it will gain you credibility. This is very important, for people to trust you.
6. Follow up with them, keep sending them good content from your auto responder, stagger the time you email goes out, like every 2 days, then 3 and maybe 4 days. Let them know of something you've found that could help them.
7. Promote your affiliate site, you can use Google Adwords, but you'll need to know how to do this if you're just starting off. You can join forums and get yourself known, remember don't spam them or you'll get yourself thrown off. Then you can write articles like this one, this is an awesome way to get back links to your site.
8. Look for some joint venture partners, a lot of top marketers use this tactic. Look for your niche keyword on say, Google, then go to the top sites on your search. Contact them if they have contact details, and ask them if they'd like to help you promote your product. Offer them something really good, like a percentage of the profits.
9. Don't forget, look for your products on sites like, Clickbank, Commission Junction, which are some of the favorites. Check out the percentages they offer. Above 50% is good, a lot now offer 75%. Choose the ones on the front page as they are the most popular.
10. Now, once this campaign is going 'gung ho' repeat the whole process. At this stage you should know that there are programs that help you do all of this. By joining a solid site that has a proven track record, you're going to fast track your ability to get up and running. So where do you find one of these sites, well, check out my resource box and you'll find out.
So to succeed at affiliate marketing, you have now seen what is needed. The steps are quite involved but help is out there if you know where to look. Check out my resource box to find out more.
You can use this article on your site, ezine, blog or whatever, so long as you include my bio box below.
About The Author: Len Cecchetto is an affiliate marketing contributor and self proclaimed marketer. His website http://www.lencecchetto.com/acs/ offers simple yet informative and powerful tips on how to succeed at affiliate marketing. Lens FREE e book's offers the reader in depth necessary information for the person who wants the guts on how to do it and succeed in the shortest amount of time. Yes I Want More Information